Speaker & Presenter Release Form
(Applicable if you are speaker, presenter or panelist at CyberOZ)
- I acknowledge and accept to be a speaker or presenter at CyberOZ 2023.
- In consideration of my engagement as a speaker or as a presenter at CyberOZ 2023, I agree that I will not charge any fee.
- In consideration of my engagement as a speaker or presenter, and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby grant the following rights and permissions to the Organizers in relation to my Presentation, their heirs, legal representatives, and assignees, those for whom the Organizers is acting, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:
- The Organizers has the irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right and permission to take,
use, re-use, publish, distribute, and republish my presentation which I deliver at
CyberOZ2023 for non-commercial and educational purposes only.
- The Organizers and their assignees have the right to reproduce my Presentation in physical
and digital form of all sorts. I agree that my Presentation and the underlying materials
(including but not limited to images, audio files, video recordings, text, graphics, and the
like) maybe cropped, altered and modified solely for non-commercial and educational
I understand and agree that I have the sole responsibility of copyright clearance in any
materials which I use for my Presentation. Under no circumstance will be the Organizers be
held responsible for any claims or allegations of intellectual property infringement in relation
to the materials used for the Presentation.
- Subject to my consent (which shall be given on a case-by-case basis), Organizers have the
right to determine the commercial arrangements for licensing or selling my Presentation to
- I also consent to my Presentation being published, distributed, and circulated digitally or
physically. I agree to compensate the Organizers if I withdraw my consent to publish,
distribute, and circulate the Presentation (either physically or digitally) after CyberOZ 2023 is
- I consent that the Organizers can license or sell my images to third-parties at a price
determined by the Organizers. The Organizers will undertake best measures to be as fair as
possible when it comes to determining the license fee for these images.
- I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or
products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection with
CyberOZ 2023 or the use to which they may be applied.
- I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the Organizers his/her heirs, legal
representatives, and assignees, and all persons acting under his/her permission or authority or
those for whom he/she is acting, from any liability related to my Presentation or to my
participation in CyberOZ 2023 including without limitation any claims for defamation, hate
speech, contempt of court, blasphemy, racial or sexual discrimination, violation of any right
of publicity or privacy, and others.
- I hereby warrant that I have read the above authorization, release, and agreement, prior to its
execution, and I am fully familiar with the contents of this document. This document shall be
binding upon me, and my heirs and legal representatives.
- I agree not to assign this Release Form without the permission of the Organizers to someone
else. I agree that I will not ask any other speaker or presenter to replace me.
- For good and valuable consideration herein acknowledged as received, I agree to release the
Organizers against all liability in connection with the use of my Presentation which I intend
to deliver at CyberOZ 2023. I agree not to bring any legal suit against the Organizers or their
assignees in regards to my participation and my Presentation in CyberOZ 2023.
- I agree to compensate the Organizers (whether financially or otherwise) if any third-party
sues the Organizers due to my Presentation, or due to my speech or acts at CyberOZ 2023.
- For the purposes of this Release Form, my “Presentation” refers to my presentation which I
will deliver at CyberOz 2023 and any underlying document, audio files, video files, images,
portraits, presentations, graphs, charts, tables, and the like.